6.29.2009

SCRAPDATE!

You know....an update but with scrappy stuff. A scrapdate :)

I made this card with some Amy Butler papers (the same pp I used to wrap the fudge in an earlier post) & a piece of ribbon that came with a giftwrapped package in the mail. The top of the card folds over & you have to untie the pretty ribbon to read the message (there's nothing in there yet, but I am sure I'll tuck it into my hubby's suitcase the next time he has to go away on business).


Hailey at Bear Lake. We LoVe this place.

This one is pretty self-explanatory. I used some Basic Grey pp, scrap paper (I see Cosmo Cricket on there), & the cutouts are from the back of the Amy Butler papers packaging. I love it when you can use the packaging for LO's. So sweet! Oh, & I am loving this bling too. Gonna have to get me some more.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your Me at 31 LO! That is a gorgeous picture of you, Anna! Love the black with the brighter colors! :)

    ReplyDelete

These lovely people had something to say: