7.21.2009

CRAFTIES

A friend of mine had a baby. And it is an adorable little girl. Which is a big deal since she has 2 energetic boys and this baby is their last. So I decided she needed something more than diapers & onsies to celebrate this special occasion. Luckily, I had the perfect felt album sitting in my stash just waiting to be used. And so I made her this & delivered it last Sunday. Inside is a sweet poem & spots for pictures. And I discovered that tissue paper makes great wrapping paper too :)




Speaking of my friend, she taught a class at last year's Super Saturday (at church) & we made this frame. I just had to share since I get compliments on it every time we have guests. And to think I was going to give it away! Seriously. It looks perfect in my kitchen & I love it.



It wasn't hard to make either. We painted the frame, stapled ribbon with my trusty staple gun, and added jewel brads. When we move, I am definitely gonna make these for my girl's rooms. When we move.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

These lovely people had something to say: