11.06.2009

NOVEMBER KIT REVEAL

Heather, my friend & owner of Simply Obsessed, put together such a beautiful kit for November. I had LOTS of pics to scrap this month & the kit was perfect for what I needed. I almost never do a 2-pager but thought it would be best to narrow my New Orleans pics into one project/LO. Mike got to go there for a business trip & I tagged along. We stayed in the famous Roosevelt Hotel & from what I can tell, the government spares no expense when it comes to holding conferences. It was crazy nice.


It was love at first sight when I saw the pretty Prima flowers & Pink Paislee chipboard letters in the kit. This LO is of my bro-in-law & his cute wife on their wedding day. It was so fun to see them get married & was glad Mike & I could be their on their special day.


And here's a Thankful card I made for a friend. I have so much to be thankful for this year & felt like sharing the love :D
Do you like what you see & want the kit for yourself?? Then hop on over to the Simply Obsessed shop & pick one up!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

These lovely people had something to say: