6.10.2010

MAGICAL MOVIES

This weekend, I suggest snuggling with your favorite person while watching one of these lovely movies :)


This version of the Wizard of Oz is fabulous. Instead of Oz, it's called The O.Z. & there are a few characters not in the original version. Zooey Deschanel is perfect in her role as Dorothy.

This is my favorite movie right now. The best part is that I can watch it with my kiddos, who also think it's as magical as I do.

I'm not sure if this one is out on DVD yet, but if it is then you betta run & get it. The was the last adult-ish movie my hubby & I saw in the theater. I liked it just as much as the version of Alice: Through the Looking Glass that I watched as a child. Tim Burton did an amazing job.


Happy Weekend :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

These lovely people had something to say: