12.29.2010

taking Christmas down

I hope you all had the merriest of Christmases!  I am looking forward to the new year with much anticipation.  It will be a good year.  I can feel it. 

I'm busy with a big to-do list this week, trying to get things done before I leave on a super secret trip tomorrow (more on that next week).  In order to make things a lot easier for my sweet hubbs, who will be holding down the fort with the 4 kiddos, I took down the outdoor Christmas decorations today.  It started to sprinkle (we are expecting rain for the next 2 days) just as I finished taking down the snowflakes.  In a mad rush to beat a downpour of rain, I yanked the rest of our lights down and broke every single clothespin holding them up.  I must be superwoman ;)



Now I just have to put them all away.  Sigh.  Oh and today I am making ham & sweet pototatoes from scratch.  For the first time.  It will either turn out completely delicious or be a complete disaster.  I'll keep you posted.  I'll be back next Wednesday with regular posts & such. 

Have a fabulous week!
--Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

These lovely people had something to say: