2.23.2012

pinterest[ing]//home decor

It's no secret that we are moving soon.  Like next week soon.  Oh my there is sooooo much to do.  Packing up a home and loading up a moving truck without the help of the Mr. will be no easy task.  To help get myself over the dread of packing & such, I have been hitting up pinterest for some home decor inspiration. I am drawn to mustard, striped curtains, black & white, grey sofas, floral pillows & metal light fixtures.  We are taking practically nothing with us so when we finally do buy a home in the summertime, we will have a home to fill with practical and pretty items.  The thought makes me a little giddy.

Are you decorating a home at the moment?  Please share!




Items: 1(Two Ellie); 2(Janie Molster Designs); 3(The Painted Hive); 4(Crate & Barrel)




Have a lovely day,
--Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

These lovely people had something to say: