9.10.2009

KITCHEN PROJECT #1

We are selling the house. Not such a fun endeavor when you have four kids. Last time we sold a house we only had 2. So keeping up with the messes is a constant battle. We bought this house (it's as old as I am) just about 4 years ago and it needed a lot of work. A lot. It's been a slow process because every old home has its setbacks. But we've made lots of progress and are still working on it even though we're trying to sell it. So today I finally got around to hanging up my prints from this etsy shop called Suzanna Anna: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5174222. Very cool prints. Mike & I love orange & picked out 3 for the kitchen. I bought some old barnwood frames (from I can remember who right now, but if I do I'll be sure to mention it) online & put them up this morning. I think they are perfect. What do you think?


1 comment:

These lovely people had something to say: