9.14.2009

CATCHING UP ON SCRAPPING :)

I don't think you can ever be fully caught up with scrapping all your layouts. Actually, now that I think about it, I was caught up at one time. Seriously. I had no photos to scrap. That lasted like 2 weeks. And then it was time to get creative again. Yes, my camera is horrible (I think if I mention it in almost every post, some camera fairy will grant my camera wishes & offer me the camera of my dreams. Wink wink.) and took some horrible shots of my LO's this morning. Oh well. I think I need to move to a different part of the house to take my shots. Here's what I finished up this weekend. I haven't been scrapping much because I've been getting things ready for my new etsy shop. Yes, I'm taking the plunge. A very small plunge. Into the etsy world. I have the shop name, but need to do a lot before I start selling. I'll keep ya posted.




No comments:

Post a Comment

These lovely people had something to say: