1.25.2010

NEW THINGS....

Okay, so for all 10 of you who might read this blog ( :D ) you know that I started Monday Mojo 2 weeks ago. And I only posted once. But I have a good excuse for burning out right at the beginning - I got sick. Not horribly sick. Just sore throat sick. So for the last week I've had time to think & I think it would be better if I just posted whatever - whenever. Deal? Yeah. I think that will work better for me.

Here' s what I finished up for Simply Obsessed last week. The kit was a huge hit & sold out wicked fast:





February is my final DT month with Simply Obsessed & I have enjoyed every minute of it. If you haven't heard, Heather put out a call for a new DT. So try out already! Or just hang out on the boards. There's always lots of chatting going on. The timing of my term ending & me getting things ready to open my etsy shop seems to be working just right for me. I look forward to new things....

No comments:

Post a Comment

These lovely people had something to say: