1.13.2010

I HEART ROBOTS

I have a thing for robots. No, not super square, super scary ones. These melt my heart & will keep me smiling for the rest of the week.... :D



found HERE



found HERE I love this one just because it's orange :)

And check THESE out. Makes me wanna get some for the kitchen - even though they match nothing I have in it. So cute!!!

Off the topic, I've been going back & forth about opening my own etsy shop. But last night I decided to get rid of the wishy washy me & dive right in. I still have a few things to work out....business cards, logo design, taxes & packaging. I want to have everything ready within the next two weeks so keep your eyes peeled (I know that sounds gross but my mom always said that to my sisters & I when we were driving somewhere & didn't exactly know where the destination was) for my little shop announcement. Yes, I said little. I don't want to take too big of a leap. I want to get my feet wet, feel out the market & take things one day at a time. For now anyway....

No comments:

Post a Comment

These lovely people had something to say: