1.11.2010

MONDAY MOJO....

I haven't scrapped in over a month. I haven't done anything crafty in over a month. I didn't sew, stitch, or spritz. Until this last week. And boy did it feel good. I got a little overwhelmed in November when I had lots of DT work to turn in & Primary stuff to get ready for 2010. To be completely honest, I was in a slump. The slump of all slumps. I'd try to scrap but it all looked like mush & I'd give up after 5 minutes of rearranging photos & paper. But I am here to say I'M BACK! Not in a major way. Just in an "I'm gonna share my craftiness in a consistent way". To begin, I'll post scrappy goodness every Monday & call it the ever so overused term Monday Mojo (because hopefully it will inspire you just a little to make something of your own). So here is my Monday Mojo...


I made this flower from an old pair of pants my grandma gave me. There was no way I was going to wear them (just NOT my style) but I knew exactly what to do with them. I anchored it to a circular piece of old denim (cut from hubby's old jeans).
I used lots of Basic Grey for this one. I love their stuff. All of it. Even if I don't know how I'll use it, I buy it anyway. Silly I know, but their papers speak to my creative side (no, not literally).
See the cute orange trim under the {11} at the top of the LO? Well I cut some of the poms off & added them to the centers of my butterflies on the vine sticker on the left. They were lookin' a little pathetic before the poms & now they are stinkin' cute :)
I cut out this big butterfly from a sheet of BG paper, glued it flat on one side & added dimension on the other side just to give the page a little more interest. Fun, eh?

So that's it for Monday Mojo. I already have cuteness in the works for next week. See you then :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

These lovely people had something to say: