2.16.2010

BUSY BUSY

It's going to be a busy week.....I'm going to be chin deep in book reports, a science project, getting my computer fixed (I HATE viruses with a capital H), coming up with a LO challenge for S.O. (something to do with favorite things), hosting a Star Wars birthday party for my soon to be 8 yr. old & getting supplies together for the scrappy class I'm going to on Saturday. Whew! But I think I am up for the challenges this week will bring me. At least I have my hubby's computer to use :D What are you all up to this week??
Here's some etsy inspo to keep you going.

katyweatherly
(such a lovely necklace)


HelloVictory
(these totally remind me of my grandma's house during Christmas when I was little)


alisaw
(I heart owls)


AllThingsPretty
(I would love to carry this pretty bag on my shoulder any day)


Happy Monday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

These lovely people had something to say: