2.18.2010

FAVORITE CHALLENGE

I have a handful of favorites & needed to come up with a challenge for the Simply Obsessed blog. So I picked one that my whole family likes to do together. With 4 kids, there isn't much we all can agree on. We have 2 boys and 2 girls. Boys never want to do girly things. In 2009, we all learned to love basketball. Really love it. My hubby is way into it, joining fantasy leagues every year for the last 6 years. I used to endure it. But I decided it would be super cool of me to try to like it. It was a huge effort at first but now I find myself watching games on tv - even if Mike isn't home! I have to admit I can only watch it if our Phoenix Suns are playing. No other team will do. Oh, so back to my challenge for the S.O. blog....I decided to challenge blog readers to scrapbook their favorite thing...or thing to do...and the word "favorite" can be the only word in their title. Easy enough. I scrapped about a game my hubby got us tickets to. It was a blast & the kids are totally hooked on live basketball games. Too bad we can't afford to take them all to lots & lots of games every season. Maybe one day..... What's your favorite thing??



1 comment:

  1. I love this idea, this circling the wagons around some common family favorite. And best of all, the uber effort of one mama to reach a bit (or a lot). I don't scrapbook. But I needed this idea. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

These lovely people had something to say: