3.30.2010

BUNNIES

There's something so refreshing about Easter & all that goes with it. Cute colors pop up in stores & little bunnies hop onto everything we see. Personally, I love it. I love dying eggs with the kiddles, making divinity with my grandma (mmmmm.....) & making my own easter basket just so I can have some chocolate (fess up ladies - I know I'm not the only one out there that does this).

I admit my eastery decor stash is pretty lame. I hardly have a thing. So yesterday I whipped up this cute bunny garland (found the template for it on Martha Stewart's site - just search for "bunny garland") & flower pot. Oh, waaay cute. Martha's bunnies are solid colors but the scrapper in my was like "no way can I have solid bunnies" (although hers look adorable with the table arrangement her peeps came up with), so I grabbed and old piece of Fancy Pants (& Basic Grey??) from my stash & got to work.


In an hour, I came up with this:

I found the flowers in a jar that had been sitting in my garage for 4 years. It was finally time find a use for these pretties. I covered the jar in more pretty paper & wrapped it with string. Sweet.

My little Tot already had me write a little note to the Easter Bunny. She wants a big kiss. Hmmmm.....she's too young for that. I think we need to have a talk, hee hee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

These lovely people had something to say: