3.29.2010

SALT BOX

My dream house is a salt box home. Simple, full of light, and all around lovely. I've been drawn to little (& big) salt boxes for years now & dream of building one on acres of land in the midwest. If only I could get over my fear of tornadoes......
How about this one by the sea? That would be heaven.
(source)


Or this one standing tall atop a hillside surrounded by trees? I picture it filled with Americana decor. That makes me smile :)

Or how about this modern version? I love that fabulous red door (I have one on my house too. There's just something about a red door.) And just look at those attached rooms. Double heaven. My studio would be in the one with all the windows.
(source)
Happy Monday :) What's inspiring you lately??

No comments:

Post a Comment

These lovely people had something to say: