3.03.2010

TODAY...

It's a busy day today. We have family coming in from Utah for a long weekend & more family arriving from Illinois on Saturday. And my house is nowhere near ready. I really need to do the dishes or we'll have nothing to eat on this weekend, ha ha. And the mountain of laundry that is hiding my couch must be folded & put away. That is the dreaded chore for me. I hate folding & putting away clothes. Truth be told, I hate all chores. But I love a clean house so I do them anyway. I just try not to think about it too much. The kids have been busy playing this morning. I am the official nerf gun reloader today :)



What are you up to?? I am hoping to squeeze in a little headband crafting this afternoon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

These lovely people had something to say: