9.29.2010

catching up

My rather loquacious Nonee has barely been able to talk since Sunday night.  This morning he is resting on "the sick couch" while watching one of his favorite cartoon movies - My Neighbor Totoro.  Every time one of us is sick, we give our love seat the fancy name of "the sick couch" & that is the only place the sick are allowed to sit when they want to be social with the rest of the healthy family.  Needless to say, it's been very quiet around here while the big kids are at school.

It seems that whenever there is a sick kid in the house, I slack with chores.  So today I am catching up.  Or trying to, at least.  I will be spending a lot of time here:


and washing these:


[images found at weheartit]

What are you up to today??
Loves,
--Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

These lovely people had something to say: