10.06.2010

halloween at our house

I thought I'd share some of the Halloween eye candy that's being enjoyed at our home this month :)

on top of our piano:
plate & pumpkins: Target (last year)
 cat: gift shop in Bear Lake, UT
witch boot candle holders: $1 store (I think!)
candlelabra: Savers (thrift store)



above the piano:



 a fun garland I made a few years ago :)


above the cabinets:
 a crow keeping watch
(another Target find - on sale after Halloween)

on our Ikea wood rolling cart:
fall fabric someone gave me years ago
pumpkins: Target (last year, but I saw some this year too)
metal spiders: $1 store (my kids love to play with these & I don't mind because they were so cheap!) 



on our dinner table:
 placemat & cute haunted house: Target
(I bought the placemat last week & the house last year)


                                                         hanging from the front door:
wreath: Target (last year: It was the last one & without a price tag.  So the manager grabbed a shirt I was also buying that happened to be something like $2 and gave it to us for that much!!)   


on our kitchen counter:
paper mache cat/candy holder: Martha Stewart @ Michaels
(What the package doesn't tell you: This project is super messy & if you aren't careful, the red crepe paper can turn your clothes red permanently.  Oh, it takes a while to make so your kids will poop out halfway through & you'll have to finish it on your own.)


on our other kitchen counter:
apothecary jar: Michaels
pumpkins & tree: Target (last year)


We put up our Halloween tree last night too, but it's been overcast & I can't get a good picture of it.  That will have to wait. 

Check back Friday for a super easy DIY your kids can make over the weekend!
loves,
--Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

These lovely people had something to say: