2.15.2011

hello, hello


Fresh flowers now grace our kitchen with their loveliness.  The kinda make the dishes in the sink seem not so dirty, if that's even possible .  I hope you had a fabulous Heart Day yesterday.  The Mr. treated me to yummy pizza, ice cream, a redbox movie, & long and wonderful conversation.  Definitely my idea of a good date :)

I am on my way out the door to take Boo to her first orthodontic appointment.  She's happy because she's missing PE & they are running a mile today.  I'd be happy too.  So I'm doing lots of running around & driving today.  And the house needs tidied before my mamacita comes to visit on Wednesday.  My craft space is a disaster (isn't everyone's??) with top secret projects I've been working on & will share with you soon!!

Happy Tuesday to You!
--Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

These lovely people had something to say: