2.17.2011

etsy finds: cake stands

I learned how to properly frost a cake last week in my cake class.  I figured that because I have 4 kids and each has a birthday, it was probably about time I learn to do it the right way.  Thanks to Sue, the sweet instructor, my cakes will never be the same.  I've been drooling over cake stands for the last few days (since I only have one and seriously need to add a couple to my collection) & found these on etsy:

This one is oh so pretty for cupcakes (which I'm learning to decorate in cake class #3!)


{source: 22BayRoad}
I love the scalloped border on this one.


{source: justmenicki3}
Aren't these just adorable for mini cakes or cupcakes??  Yes.


{source: VanyleeVintage}
This one stole my heart and must have stole another's too because it already sold.

Here's wishing you a delicious day!
--Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

These lovely people had something to say: