2.03.2011

love is in the air

Today is a quiet day in the studio.  Nonee is watching Rudolph.  Yes, all of my kids are kind of obsessed with Christmas movies so they get watched all year long.  I'm staying warm with a pair of H&M floral tights worn under my pants.  I think the last time I did that was in college and it actually snowed there.  Alot. 


Valentine's Day is just around the corner.  I am ga ga over all the cute pink stuff out there right now.  I must get some striped straws.  They ooze cuteness.  Speaking of cuteness, I've got 3 days worth of lovey DIY's lined up for you beginning this coming Monday!  Each project is simple, quick & relatively inexpensive.  Be sure to join me for some fun :D

Happy Thursday,
--Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

These lovely people had something to say: