2.01.2011

nice to see you again :)


It's been a full month &, as promised, I am back.  Sigh :)  It's so nice to be back in blogland.  January was a good month for me to take a step back from everything & reevaluate things.  Life with 4 kids, a traveling husband and sickness (which is still floating around my house.  grrr.) all got to be too much.  I needed a breather.  Inhale.  Exhale.  Okay, breather is done.  Although, I wouldn't mind inhaling a bit more because I have homemade chicken soup simmering on the stove this morning & oh my does it smell delicious.

So in my time off, I have concocted a list of fun things to blog about in 2011.  I'll be sharing weekly crafty inspiration, vintage love, DIY's & so much more!!  It all begins tomorrow so come on back & take a looksie on Wednesday.

See you then!!
--Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

These lovely people had something to say: