3.18.2011

my new obsession

I'm a little obsessed with my Wii Fit & The Biggest Loser. 

It's been almost 3 years since I lost a load of weight.  But this last year has proved to me that life can get in the way & I stopped taking care of me.  I kicked into full let's-take-care-of-everyone-&-everything-else gear.  Sigh.  It's been exhausting.  I realized I have to come first.  Exercising satisfies that need for me. 

My very smart mother got the Biggest Loser Challenge game for me this past Christmas.  I've done it a couple of times, but then had to put exercising on hold after my recent surgery.  But now I'm back at it & LOVE it.  I never thought I'd say I love to exercise, but there's something about punching and kicking that I really like.  It gets my frustrations out.  And it makes me sore - so I know it's working.  I think the punching bag I've been wanting is going on my birthday wish list this year. 

What do you do to stay fit??

Have a fabulous weekend!
--Anna 

No comments:

Post a Comment

These lovely people had something to say: