4.12.2011

Hoop Art Swap: What I Received

Happy Tuesday :)

Today, I want to share the sweet hoops I received from my hoop swap partner, Aleks.  I just love happy mail :) 




My 6 year old was so in love with them (she made 2!!) & asked if they could be put up in her room.  I was all too happy to oblige since giving their room a vintage feel is on my list of things to accomplish this year.  This would be the perfect start.



I had paper decoupaged letters placed where the hoops now sweetly sit on the wall.  I've been wanting to replace the letters for several months, but just never got around to coming up with anything to replace them with.  The hoops are perfect.  My girls are getting older & I have most decidedly decided it is time to have their room grow up a little bit with them. 



{Thank you so much Aleks!  I'm glad to be friends:) }

--Anna
PS - It's Aleks' birthday today - stop by her blog & wish her a happy day!! 

2 comments:

  1. so fun to get things like that in the mail! It fits perfect on that wall

    ReplyDelete
  2. omigosh!!
    i love that you put these in your girls room.
    im so glad you guys like them.
    im also so glad we are friends.
    i feel more swaps are to come in the future. have a great day.

    ReplyDelete

These lovely people had something to say: