5.02.2011

put those old records on


We've been putting the Mr.'s new-ish record player to good use as of late.  A friend of ours found out that I bought him one for Christmas and showed up with a stack of old records she's been collecting from thrift stores and garage sales for years.  We've been listening to them bit by bit and I have found my favorite.


I have always loved the song People by Barbra Streisand.  I could listen to her sing all day long.

The kids prefer listening to musicals at high speed {think Alvin & the Chipmunks here}.  It's a great way to get their wiggles out.

Apparently we need a little table for our player & new collection of vinyl.  I found the perfect one at a thrift store but it had already sold.  Boo.  So the search continues. 

Do you have vinyl?  How do you display/store it?

Have a lovely Monday!
--Anna
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

These lovely people had something to say: