6.14.2011

14 years

Today is Flag Day, just in case you were wondering ;)

Today also happens to be the 14th wedding anniversary of my sweet Mr. & I. 



I love him so much more now than I did 14 years ago.  My mom always told me to marry someone who was my friend first.  I used to brush off her advice, but now I know she was right.  Mike is my best friend through & through.

We were thinking how crazy it is how quickly time goes by....that our oldest daughter is going to be a teenager in a few short months.....that no matter how rough things get, we always stay strong for one another....that we are perfect for eachother.


So here's to another 14 years & much happiness.  Love you hon!
--Anna

2 comments:

  1. Aww, happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I can't believe that was fourteen years ago! Wow!

    ReplyDelete

These lovely people had something to say: