6.15.2011

a little excited

{source: weheartit}

I'm packing today for an early weekend getaway.  I mentioned yesterday that it was the anniversary of Mr. Buis & I.  It is my year to plan something for our special day. 

{We take turns planning Valentine's Day & our anniversary every year.  So this year the Mr. planned Valentine's Day & I get to plan our anniversary.  It's much easier to plan something sweet once a year rather than twice because after a couple of years, ideas start to repeat themselves.}

So I'm packing & cleaning all day long {minus time spent at the local library with my 2 oldest for summer reading fun} & daydreaming of all the fun we're going to have.  Let's just say our 2 day adventure will end at a hidden restaraunt on a working farm that serves cupcakes that are downright delicious - or so I've heard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

These lovely people had something to say: