6.02.2011

graduation day

Tot graduated from Kindergarten yesterday.  We are so proud of her & how much she has accomplished this last year. 



Most, if not all, of my pics of Tot came out blurry because this girl would not stop moving.  I'm pretty sure she was a little excited that it was her last day of school.

The grad was held in a gym at a local church.  I was in charge of decorating & it was much more of an undertaking than I had anticipated.  I jokingly told my husband that I would never do anything like that again, but I'm pretty sure I will.  Of course I had parent volunteers to help who were amazing & did whatever I needed them to. 

The kids made a handprint poster for the backdrop, which was adorable when they were all up there in front of it. 

Happy Thursday (my favorite day of the week),
--Anna
PS - I'll be back tomorrow with something fun & simple to do with your kids this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

These lovely people had something to say: