6.08.2011

mouth-watering good

Who doesn't love a good ice cream sandwich?  Boo helped me make the dough for the chocolate cookie part which was baked in a cookie sheet to acheive perfect crunchiness.  And the Mr. helped me assemble the cookies, working at lightening speed to freeze them again before we had a melted mess on our hands.



I'm kicking myself in the pants now because I lost the recipe.  We only just made them Sunday and somehow that silly recipe has magically disappeared.  I'm sure it's floating in la-la land with missing socks and other such things.  If I ever find it, I promise to share such deliciousness with you.

Have a lovely day,
--Anna

1 comment:

  1. How rude! ;) Teasing us with photos and no recipe! They look very yummy!!!!

    ReplyDelete

These lovely people had something to say: