7.12.2011

notes from home

Boo left for camp at 5:45 this morning.  Yesterday, while she was packing, I snuck into my craft space & put together a quick note for her to open each day.  I wanted to tell her that we love her, that she is a special daughter of our Heavenly Father & that we miss her like crazy. 


Although we've been apart for an entire week before, this is the first time she is leaving home for that amount of time on her own.  She's just shy of turning 13 & seemed really ready for this new adventure as she walked out the door this morning.  Sigh.  My baby girl is all grown up.  Sigh some more.


How do you keep in touch with your kids when parted?

--Anna
PS - Tomorrow's post will be full of July 4th photos.  Late, I know.  But catching up is all I've been doing since our air conditioning got fixed last weekend.  Let's just say that the photos would have been posted on time if the first company we called did a more professional job.  Okay.  That's all I am going to say about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

These lovely people had something to say: