8.24.2011

right now

Right now I am trying to take it easy....because I don't have all my energy back yet from being sick.  Not because I'm being lazy.

Right now I am wishing I could do all the things I want to do instead of doing all the things I have to do.

Right now I wish it was already next week because that would mean this crazy week would already be over.

Right now I wish that crazy hurricane that's heading toward Virginia would change its path.  We kinda need a place to live - one that's preferably not flooded when we arrive.

Right now I choose to ignore the fact that my house looks like this:


And this:


And that we only have a week to finish everything & get it on the market. 
 {Overwhelmed sigh}

Oh & don't forget to enter the scrappy stash giveaway(read a couple of blog posts down)!  
You have till Thursday to enter!

--Anna
PS - The Mr. finished all the wood flooring last night.  That's one big checkmark of our let's-get-this-house-ready-to-sell checklist!

No comments:

Post a Comment

These lovely people had something to say: