8.23.2011

sick

I got bit by the sick bug late Sunday night.  The Mr. was by my side the whole time.  I'm pretty sure there's true love in our marriage when he asked me if I needed a paper towel to wipe off my face after I filled up the garbage can with you know what.

So it's Tuesday morning & I am on the mend.  I even felt good enough to shower & do a load of laundry.  So by the weekend I'll be feeling fabulous and can whip my crazy messy house back into shape.

In the meantime, I am taking lots of naps and drinking lots water & Naked juice (preferably something packed with Vitamin C).  


{source: weheartit}

I hope you all are healthy and well.  
It's nap time.

--Anna

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! I hope you feel all better! Nothing like illness to really bond with your spouse!!

    ReplyDelete

These lovely people had something to say: