10.13.2011

a fishy day

The kids & I spent the whole afternoon with grandma & grandpa yesterday to make some fishy memories.  That doesn't sound right.  How about we made memories about fish.  Or something like that.  Whatever.  

First we saw Dolphin Tale.  I must admit I had to hold back a tear or two because I'm a cryer (and I totally blame that on hormones) and because it was a stinkin' good movie.  Good enough to buy it good.  It was good.  There's no mushy love stuff and no violence really so it's a definite winner in the "Mom Approves This Movie For Kids" category.  We got to the theater an hour early so we pigged out on our snacks & took pics of the kids.  A word of advice: 4 years olds do not like to sit still when they are in the front row and there is a guardrail in front of them to climb.  It's like telling them not to climb on the jungle gym at the park.  Impossible.


Then we walked over to Sea Life - an aquarium located inside a local mall.  It was much bigger than I expected, even with the main tank empty for renovation.  I spent most of the time trying to figure out the best setting to have my camera on inside while fish are moving.  I failed miserably, but managed to get a few good shots.







Have a fishy day,
--Anna




No comments:

Post a Comment

These lovely people had something to say: