10.23.2011

good eats: pumpkin pielettes

I was feeling somewhat domestic recently & tried my hand at making mini pies.  I had some pre made dough on hand, along with canned pumpkin in the pantry.  


My verdict on the dough is that is not meant to be rolled out a second time.  It's pretty impossible to re-roll it.  Unless you have mad skills.  So I'll be making pies using homemade dough from here on out.


But they turned out pretty & delicious.  Tot & Nonee loved them, which is huge since I normally can't get them to eat anything that resembles a normal piece of pie.  These pielettes, as I like to call them, are just the perfect size for their little hands to hold.  


Have you made something delicious lately?  Please share :)

Happy Monday,
--Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

These lovely people had something to say: