1.15.2012

welcome


Hello friends!  I am elated that you are here.  I've been sneaking in extra hours after the kiddos' bedtime to set up my new online home.  This blog move has been a long time coming and even though I will tweak a few things here & there, the bulk of the work is done and I am so ready to get back to blogging.  I've missed it.  I've missed you.  I've missed connecting & sharing.  So here it is.  My new home.  A fresh start for 2012.  All of the posts from my old blog have been transferred here & I've rearranged my "blog love" list a little.  You can expect more posts, craftiness, daily life insights and you know.....stuff.

Don't forget to friend me via Google Friend Connect below (on the left).  And change any links you have to annie & m.  I hope you'll stick around a while & come back often.  Welcome!!

xo,
--anna

1 comment:

  1. what a sweet photo! :) welcome to your new place.

    ReplyDelete

These lovely people had something to say: