11.19.2012

yellow

Most of the leaves fell off the tree in our back yard, blanketing the ground in yellow.   This whole leaves falling off the tree thing is a new concept to our kids and they are more than happy to help me gather them.  The pure joy in their faces as they throw them up in the air, throw them at each other and run around in them is priceless.  Tatum is an expert leaf thrower.



Fall has always been my favorite season but now that we are experiencing our first real Fall as a family, I am falling in love with it all over again.  We bought our first rake this week and I am excited to have checked off something from my November Checklist.

Happy Monday,
--Anna

1 comment:

  1. Super cool. Seeing those colorful trees just takes your breath away. I'm glad your family gets to experience that. :)

    ReplyDelete

These lovely people had something to say: