11.19.2009

S.O. HAPPENINGS

I posted a fun make-n-take for accordian flowers on the Simply Obsessed Blog today (complete with step-by-step instructions & pics). Check it out HERE!

And here is the fun kit Heather at S.O. put together for December. I can't wait to get mine!! I am droolin' over that cutie airplane paper and those yummy buttons (I have a serious liking for buttons at the moment). And I love that this kit doesn't just limit you to scrapping Christmas pics. Be sure to grab one from the Simply Obsessed Store. I grabbed the chipboard & ribbon add-ons for this kit too. Such cuteness I tell you!





PS - You all have left such fun comments to read. The winner of the RAK will be announced on Monday (after all our crazy doctor appts. are done this week!). So you still have time to become a follower & leave a comment....let's say till Sunday night at midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

These lovely people had something to say: