10.20.2010

bingo

My typical morning consists of driving the kids to school (a 40 minute drive roundtrip), popping in a movie for Nonee & then I set out to do chores & such around the house.   I've realized that I have gotten so caught up in what I need or want to do that I've stopped connecting with my kids.  It's lame, I know.  So today (& from here on out) I am changing that.  It's part of that rediscovering process I talked about in my last post.  Things are going to be better for me - in a more meaningful way - & I'm truly excited.

I spent the morning watching the end of Finding Nemo with Nonee, playing bingo & letting him spin the ball holder thingy, teaching him the numbers 1-5 & snacking on the most delicious pumpkin muffins my friend Sarah made for us (thank you!!!). 




In my path to rediscovery, I thought it would be fun to share with you other things I am doing to be happier & make my life more meaningful.  Let's put it on the calendar for the first week of November ;)

Have a fabulous day!
--Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

These lovely people had something to say: