12.13.2010

5 Merry & Bright DIY's: Day 1

Hello Blog Readers :) 

It's so nice to be back!  Last week was super crazy, getting ready to throw an amazing Christmas party at my church Friday night.  It went better than expected & was super fun!   I spent the rest of the weekend recovering from all the  behind-the-scenes craziness and am here all this week to bring you some super easy & super sweet ideas to get you in the mood for the holidays.  Let's get this party started!

There are so many pretty Christmas papers on the market right now.  Check out your local scrapbook store for fabulous papers.  The papers I used have been in my stash for a handful of years.  I've been saving them for this very project and it makes me smile to have turned them into such sweet stars for the holidays.

Interested in a tutorial?  I found my directions on the web too long ago to find the link again, however, I found a great tutorial here: http://www.dltk-kids.com/usa/fold_and_cut_star_shape.htm  (the tutorial here includes step by step pictures).   My stars are hung with silver string that is taped to the back of each star.  All together they are Christmasy & fabulous! (Oh, & I should mention that these stars are so easy to make, your kids can make a few right along with you.  If you like crafting with your kiddos, that is ;)





Tomorrow's project will be sweet to eat!
Happy Monday,
--Anna :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

These lovely people had something to say: