12.14.2010

5 Merry & Bright DIY's: Day 2

During this time of year, I like to make a small treat for friends.  I have a few ideas of things to make floating around in my head this year - one of them being cake pops.  I recently made a batch & oh my are they yummy! 

If you don't know about cake pops already, then you must stop by Bakerella's site for some recipes & seriously cute ideas.  She makes regular cake pops extraordinary.  It's always fun to see what she comes up with next & has even published a cake pops book!  I snagged the last one off the shelf at my local Target & secretly want to send it to her to sign it - of course I'll pay the postage ;)

The kids helped me dip the cake balls into delicious red & brown chocolate.  Oh my!  Can you say heaven??  They were soooo good.  And so sweet.  Like really sweet.  I could only eat one and had to wait a full week before I could tackle another.  But it was so worth it.

A plate of these in red & green would be such a sweet Christmas treat!

Are you making anything sweet for friends for Christmas?  Leave a comment, I'd love to know!

--Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

These lovely people had something to say: