5.24.2011

33 before i'm 34

Several months ago, I came across a fun idea that Elsie posted on her blog.  Even though my birthday was almost 6 months ago, I realized this morning that I never shared my list.


I'm busy working on #14, 33 is in the works, & 23 will be crossed off Friday.  I'm super excited about that last one.  Oh, & a big THANK YOU to my in-laws who crossed off #2 for me.  

I'm still trying to decide what to plan for #16.  Funds are low & vacation time little for the Mr. so we want to do something fun, but close.  Anyone taking a staycation this summer?  I'd love to hear about your plans.

Happy Tuesday,
--Anna

1 comment:

  1. It's funny...I just read your post about staycation ideas and then the next blog I follow had a link to TONS of staycation ideas! here you go: http://handbookofnaturestudy.blogspot.com/2011/05/staycation-round-up-of-links-budget.html

    let me know what you decide! :)

    ReplyDelete

These lovely people had something to say: