5.20.2011

muffins for mothers

Last Friday, I got to go to school with Tot for a special treat.  The Kindergarten classes (there are 2) at her school put together a little suprise for the moms & grandmas.

We ate blueberry & chocolate chocolate chip muffins.


She gave me her handprint & a sweet poem.


 I love this girl.


 And then we played Are You Smarter Than A Kindergartener?


It was mother against child.  Luckily I came up with the same answer she did ;)


 Our final activity was to make a popsicle stick frame.  I wanted orange hearts & flowers along with some black polka dots. 


Tot is our first child to attend Kindergarten in a public school setting.  Our oldest 2 were homeschooled at that age.  She has accomplished so much this year & I am in love with the little lady she's become.

Have a lovely weekend,
--Anna
PS - I'll be back with a Make It Monday project!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

These lovely people had something to say: