7.04.2011

dealing with it {& no photos}

Our furnace died on us last week.  We spent 3 days living with close friends.  I love having friends that are more like family.  They saved us from 95 degree heat {and that was the temp. in our house!} just in the nick of time.  I think the heat was fogging my senses. 

The air conditioning guy told us our 35 year old furnace was on its last leg so we have opted to get a new one put in.  Yes, they are expensive.  No, we don't have the money for it.  But we can't go back to our house until we have cool air.  It was 115 degrees today.  No bueno.   So after the holiday, which I hope you are all enjoying, we will have a new furnace installed and I can get back to life like I like it.  There really is no place like home.

Obviously, with me being gone, there will be no blog posts.  I'm hijacking my mom's computer while visiting for the holiday.  I'll do catching up posts next week.  Or maybe this weekend if the new unit is installed in time.  Keep your fingers crossed for us!

Love & Happy 4th,
--Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

These lovely people had something to say: