11.18.2011

giving thanks

Fall is by far my favorite time of year.  Who can resist wearing cute sweaters whilst sipping warm apple cider?  Not me, that's who.  I am really looking forward to Thanksgiving, which just happens to be next week.  It seems Christmas has trumped the poor holiday, but Thanksgiving will always be my favorite.  Perhaps it's because my birthday shares the same month.  November celebrations gotta stick together yo.

I'm slightly embarrassed to admit my Thanksgiving/Fall decor is somewhat lacking.  When Halloween rolls around, I put out all the Fall decorations too.  But once the Halloween stuff is put away, I see that a few pumpkins and some pretty candles just don't cut it.  I needed some etsy inspiration and thought it would be fun to share some Thanksgiving goodness with you.


{source: twoinspireyou}

{source: BettyandBarclay}

{source: theletteredlane}


Have a lovely weekend,
--Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

These lovely people had something to say: