12.07.2011

school craftiness

I always look forward to this time of year.  My fridge is guaranteed to be decorated with some cute school crafts.  Tot is in first grade and seems to come home with some sort of craftiness every other day.  Today, it was a snowman.  And in true Tot style, every inch of that paper is embellished with little crayon drawings.  Hearts and stars are her favorite "extra", along with the word "love".   She's pretty sweet.


I plan on keeping this cute project for a bit before throwing  sneaking it into the trash when she's not around.  I know, shame on me.  But let's face it, flat art projects are much easier to fit in a manila folder at the end of the year.  

So how about you - do you keep every little art project your kids bring home or do you enjoy them for a while before disposing of them?  Do tell.

--Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

These lovely people had something to say: