4.30.2012

recovering

Hello friends.  I haven't blogged since last week.  No, I am not apologizing - I'm just sayin'.  I had a bit of a scary moment late last week and have had to put things off for a bit.  Not just bloggy things, but all things.  I am on couch most of the day, hoping that the next day will be better and I will have more energy.  I know I'm being pretty vague, but I am not really sure I want share such details with the world.  It's a bit of a story, let me tell ya.  And sometimes it is better not to know....you know?

I do know this - I am grateful for the way things work out.  I know that Heavenly Father is aware of me & my needs.  I know that I will forever be grateful that the Mr. just happened to take the day off work that not so wonderful day.  I am grateful for priesthood blessings and amazing friends who helped to save the day.  I know I am loved.

The day I came home from the hospital, I instagram-ed this shot of myself.  I looked horrible.  I felt horrible.  And, for some odd reason, I wanted to remember it.  I wanted to remember that good can come from the bad.  That time heals my wounds.


And that is all I have to share about that.  I think it goes without saying that I will not be blogging much this week.  For the first time in a long time I am going to have to focus on myself and my needs.  I need time to heal properly and prepare for the future.

Well Wishes,
--Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

These lovely people had something to say: