5.08.2012

downs and ups



Hello friends. I’m feeling more like my old self with each passing day and thought it would be a good time to start blogging again. Not because I feel pressure to, but because I want to. Taking a little hiatus was just what I needed, but I am missing writing, sharing & picture taking. I haven’t picked up my DSLR at all in the last 2 weeks. And I feel like a large part of me is missing. I’ve had more than enough time to think about other important things – like this blog and where I’d like it to be. It’s getting there…. and I know, in a short time, it will be exactly the space I dream it to be. Changing and evolving is perfectly natural. All this down time has given me a fresh perspective and I’m excited to sharing some new things here very soon.  I’m glad you are here to share the ups and downs with me. I know my last post was somewhat ambiguous and somewhat off. And heavy….deep….whatever. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your emails and well wishes. You are all so sweet.

 Much love,
 --Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

These lovely people had something to say: