5.10.2012

little somethings


One of my bestest friends in the whole live world (hi Heather!) does this regular post on her blog.  I love the idea of it – of taking time to notice life and all its little wonders.  I think it would be fun to share my own version of it with you from time to time.  These are the little somethings I wanted to remember from this last week. 



|HEAR|  rain patter on the window just as Hailey leaves to wait outside at the bus stop at 6:40am.  I hope she puts her jacket hood on.

|TASTE|  french toast and sausage links for dinner.  Breakfast for dinner is becoming quite the regular thing over here.

|TOUCH|  beads of sweat on my forehead.  It was humid today.

|SMELL|  purple irises in full bloom.  They are everywhere right now.

|SEE|  Tatum try to bite itty bitty Legos apart even though I tell her not to over and over again.

|FEEL|  overwhelmed with the task of finding a new home.  Everything in our price range needs a lot of work.  Or they sell before we can even see them.  It's exhausting.

What about you??  What  special little thing do you want to remember from this week?

xo,
--Anna

2 comments:

  1. awww...(waving hi back) miss you more and more!
    Great list - I need to get back on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and we totally will miss you guys for Collin's Baptism on Saturday! :( totally crying over here!!

    ReplyDelete

These lovely people had something to say: