6.01.2012

Memorial weekend//photo catch up

It's Friday & that means the weekend has officially begun.  Raise your hand if you're as excited as I am about that!  I realized this morning that I failed to post any photos of our Memorial Day weekend.  We spent the weekend camping with my sweet sister-in-law's family (hi Sam!).   I adore them.  Spending time with them made me feel not quite so homesick.  It was nice to get away from our teeny tiny apartment for the long weekend.  I managed to take a few pics of the kids & such to share with ya'll.  Since I technically live in the South now, I think it only proper that I say "ya'll" from time to time ;)






I hope you are looking forward to the weekend as much as I am. We have a busy few days ahead of us in the Buis household. It's going to get a little crazy around here. But for tonight, we are enjoying some quiet time together. Oh how I cherish Family Movie Night.

 xo,
 --Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

These lovely people had something to say: