9.11.2012

life according to instagram



Life has been busy in the Buis household as of late. The kids started school the day after Labor Day. We celebrated with homemade cinnamon rolls.  It reminded me of how much I love to bake.  Somehow, that love got put on a shelf a couple of years ago and I haven't done much with it.  Now that all of the kids are in school, I plan to make some of the treats I've been dreaming up in my head.  I'll share, of course ;)

In other news, I am healing from my surgery well.  I have another whole week before I can even leave the house and two weeks before I can drive again.  During my down time, I am watching netflix with the Mr. (today is was Rocky 3 - his choice, not mine), nap, do minimal house cleaning.   I am sprucing up this little blog here & there too.

What have you been up to?  

I am working on some new curtains (that I started before my surgery) and hope they'll be done next week.  I'm a slow worker ;)

xo,
--Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

These lovely people had something to say: